Having graduating the 500 Startups accelerator only a handful of months prior, I didn’t feel especially qualified to speak to members of another accelerator. My job as Founder CEO however, is to gladly accept such opportunities. So I showed up early and went to work. Paubox is on network time.
I was asked to talk about:
- B2B Sales.
I admittedly went off course and also discussed:
- “Behind the Cloud: The Untold Story of How Salesforce.com Went from Idea to Billion-Dollar Company-and Revolutionized an Industry” by Marc Benioff.
- “From Impossible to Inevitable” by Jason Lemkin and Aaron Ross.
- Creative ways to pump up your team.
- The true purpose of Social Mixers.
- Our homies at Clearscope.
- Leveraging Growbots to build out Outbound sales.
- The power of annual billing for a SaaS startup.
I am thankful to have been given the opportunity to talk story at Blue Startups!
About Blue Startups
Blue Startups is focused on recruiting capital efficient and scalable technology companies. This would include web, software, and mobile startups.
They recruit from Hawaii, Asia and North America. In addition, Blue Startups targets companies in certain sectors:
- Travel technology
- B2B solutions.
Lastly, they are keenly interested in companies addressing both East and West markets.