Blue Startups is always searching for top talent – both for the accelerator itself and the companies it invests in. Candidates with technical skills and/or relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
The following areas of expertise are sought:
Software (Engineering, Architecture, etc.)
Sustainability (Water, Energy, Transportation)
Travel & Tourism
Product Design (Graphic, 3D, Digital)
Opportunities available are subject to change based on organizational needs.
Inkah is rebuilding language learning from the bottom up. Our team is looking for full-time founding members, part-timers, and interns that can help with any of the following:
Linguistics and translation
Marketing and distribution
Hostfully is a complete, end-to-end property management platform that helps vacation rental property managers increase bookings and boost revenues. By streamlining the workflow and simplifying daily operational needs of vacation rental businesses, Hostfully empowers property managers to provide 5-star hospitality at scale in an affordable, easy-to-use solution.
NMG Network is hiring an Account Executive!
Account Executive: NMG Network x VOLTA Hawaii
Account Executive, Media Sales
Location: Honolulu, HI
Team: Media Sales
Work Type: Full-time
NMG Network is a vertically integrated media company founded in Honolulu, Hawaii, developing exclusive custom omni-channel media experiences for partners primarily in the luxury and leisure travel and hospitality space. We also produce original content for our direct-to-consumer brands, FLUX Hawaii and Lei. In addition to an ad-supported revenue model, NMG creates, distributes and licenses video and editorial content across linear TV, OTT, digital web, print, in-flight, hospitality, and other ancillary partner channels.
NMG leads the hospitality and travel media by consistently offering cutting edge media solutions of the highest-quality, and by providing timely and excellent customer service to all our clients, large or small.
Volta Charging is an industry leader in commerce-centric EV charging networks. Volta Charging’s vision is to build EV charging networks that capitalize on and catalyze the shift from combustion-powered miles to electric miles by placing stations where consumers live, work, shop and play. By leveraging a data-driven understanding of driver behavior to deliver EV charging solutions that fit seamlessly into drivers’ daily routines, Volta Charging’s goal is to benefit consumers, brands and real-estate locations while helping to build the infrastructure of the future. As part of Volta Charging’s unique EV charging offering, its stations allow it to enhance its site hosts’ and strategic partners’ core commercial interests, creating a new means for them to benefit from the transformative shift to electric mobility. To learn more, visit www.voltacharging.com.
We are seeking an Account Executive, Media Sales to join our Media Sales Team to help shape Volta’s vision, by using your digital sales experience, communication skills, and analytical abilities, combined with your passion for making a difference. As a core part of a growing Sales Team, you will not only help companies leverage Volta’s smart technology platform to reach key audiences, but help forward thinking companies grow and transform communities.
This position will be based in Honolulu, HI and will report to the VP Sales and the General Manager.
- Develop new business through regular interactions with clients and proactively seeking new partnership opportunities
- Grow existing accounts by leveraging relationships at assigned holding companies
- Develop and execute a strategic account approach vertically and horizontally across all key stakeholders – client, strategy and buying
- Lead level pitch meetings highlighting Volta’s unique value proposition through storytelling and data driven presentations
- Leverage existing relationships with key decision makers, while exhibiting the willingness and ability to develop new relationships that lead to success
- Develop a strong understanding of the agency/client’s business challenges and demonstrate how the Volta offering can assist them to achieve their marketing and business objectives
- Effectively identify trends in the marketplace and draw on prior experience to contribute to company strategy aimed at creating competitive advantage
- Partner with Account Management and Client Service teams to achieve client’s objectives
- Meet/exceed expectations to identify and qualify prospective clients, build a robust pipeline, and close business
- Effectively report on territory account development and sales progress via Salesforce ● Consistently meet or exceed individual quarterly sales targets
- Passion for renewable energy
- 2+ years media sales experience, digital preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, focus on business preferred
- Experience in strategic media sales and familiarity with Digital OOH industry with relevant network of industry contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as great listening skills ● Goal-oriented personality with a commitment to team success, and a strong work ethic and the ability to communicate best practices internally
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational skills, and the ability to be entrepreneurial, work independently and operate in an open and fluid environment
- Experience working in fast-paced, start-up/growth stage companies
- Self-starting, proactive, high energy and high integrity work habits
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel) , G-Suite, Salesforce or similar CRM
What We Offer:
- The chance to work at one of the fastest-growing luxury and lifestyle media companies ● A proven history of customer satisfaction
- Exposure to both national campaigns, travel networks, and the opportunity to work with some of the premier partners in the industry
- Clear career path progression and strong corporate culture of innovation, transparency and trust
- The opportunity to be a key contributor to our expanding U.S. and global business ● Compensation is dependent on experience.
- Benefits include paid time off and contributions toward health, dental and vision coverage.
To apply, send an application to [email protected]