Blue Startups welcomes ambitious, creative, and well-organized individuals to apply to our Internship Program.
Held annually during the cohort program, the Program is an opportunity to gain firsthand experience with the day-to-day workings of the startup/venture capital ecosystem. Selected applicants will work with Blue Startups and its portfolio companies while contributing to various ongoing projects. Examples of projects include:
- Planning, marketing, and coordinating East Meets West — Hawaii’s startup event of the year.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the Accelerator Program.
- Performing due diligence on selected companies for the upcoming cohort.
Blue Startups interns also have the opportunity to join a portfolio company and work within their team for the duration of the internship. These company-specific opportunities are subject to change according to founder needs and/or any relevant skills an applicant may possess.
- Minimum of part-time availability.
- Working proficiency in written and spoken English
- Passionate about technology and/or the startup ecosystem.
APPLY HERE: https://airtable.com/shrHViecIIs2M2Zev
Please direct all other inquiries to [email protected]