Blue Startups welcomes ambitious, creative, and well-organized individuals to apply to its Internship Program.
Held annually during the summer, the Program is an opportunity to gain firsthand experience with the day-to-day workings of the startup/venture capital ecosystem. Selected applicants will work on-site at Blue Startups’ downtown Honolulu headquarters and contribute to various ongoing projects. Past projects include:
- Planning, marketing, and coordinating East Meets West — Hawaii’s startup event of the year.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of the Accelerator Program.
- Performing due diligence on selected companies for the upcoming cohort.
- Minimum of part-time availability (approximately 19 hours per week)
- Working proficiency in written and spoken English
- Passionate about technology and/or the startup ecosystem.
For more information, please direct all inquiries to [email protected]
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, Blue Startups is not offering internships during Summer 2020.